Are you frustrated? Do any of these, or any combinations, shout “I need help!”?
- Lack of accountability.
- Workplace culture nowhere near what it could — and should be.
- Teams not able to relate and work with each other.
- Low employee engagement.
- High Turnover.
- Poor or not enough performance results.
- Absolutely stuck! Not able to learn, adapt or innovate.
Businesses that can’t achieve their desired level of results … are in need of restructuring … are in need of rethinking or retooling the ways in which people communicate and work together… or simply don’t have the skills to improve leadership effectiveness … call Chalmers.
He is an expert at designing customized leadership development training programs for organizations of all types. These are based on an innovative, eye-opening way of understanding language and the power of conversations. These principles are at the heart of his book and his successful SOAR Training Program.
Chalmers brings nearly 30 years of organization and leadership development experience to the table. Through advising, coaching executives one-on-one, and interactive training sessions, Chalmers works with senior leadership and their teams — those that are at a critical crossroads and are challenged to “lead and act differently.” Those that need to increase employee engagement. Stay relevant in the marketplace. And improve performance results.
What is SOAR?
SOAR is a simple, powerful program, process and attaché of tools to help leaders and their team improve three fundamental and important elements:
- Improve Emotional Intelligence: A person’s ability to manage him or herself, and to relate to other people.
- Build Strong Relationships: Nurture, grow and maintain relationships with people in order to collaborate and cooperate with others toward a shared goal.
- Foster Effective Communication: The ability to communicate with people through the acts of listening, presenting ideas, building shared understanding, and resolving conflict, all of which promote an open, engaged, and innovative honest work environment.
Chalmers career in leadership development began with more than eight years at Anderson Consulting, now known as Accenture. There, he was one of the first managers in their newly-established change management practice. Since then, his training and coaching clients have included organizations large and small, as well as public and private. They are:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Avanade Global Technologies
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Vanderbilt University
- Dana Corporation
- REI Systems
- Vistage/TEC – Private Advisory Boards for CEOs
Chalmers’ best-selling book, Language and the Pursuit of Happiness, has been adopted for use by the leadership and coaching programs within many organization, including:
- Georgetown University
- Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- George Mason University
- NASA/Goddard Space Center’s Leadership Alchemy Program
- Newfield Network – Professional Coach Certification Program
So, are you serious about “leading differently” and taking your organization to the next level? Are you ready for fewer frustrations, better results, more accountability, and increased performance? Then, let’s talk!
Contact me today by calling +1 239.248.5000 or by clicking the link below.